Thank You to Our Sponsors - Click to Connect
This Week's News
Bob Goldberg - A Day in the Life of A REALTOR
Summer Kickoff Breakfast
NAR CEO Bob Goldberg:
Coming off a very successful Legislative Meeting & Trade Expo in Washington, D.C. last week, I wanted to give everyone a brief update on our “Day in the Life” Program (and unveil this new video highlighting the program).
By the Annual Meeting in November, every NAR staff member will have the opportunity to engage one-on-one with REALTORS® to better understand our members’ day-to-day work and the challenges they face.
In Phase 1 of the program, 125 staff participated between mid-March and last week’s May meeting. Traveling staff allowed us to also complete the program in Arizona, Michigan, Nebraska, Missouri, and Texas – not just in the Chicago and Washington, D.C. metro areas.
I want to thank our REALTOR® members and state/local association staff that took time out of their busy schedules to spend a Day in the Life with our NAR staff. I want to specifically highlight Bonnie Roberts-Burke, who was kind enough to let me shadow her a couple of weeks back in Washington, D.C.
Hope you enjoy the video!
2018 NAR Legislative Wrap Up
The REALTORS® Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo is where NAR members and leaders take an active role in advancing the real estate industry, public policy, and the association. The week-long event, which was held last week, allows members to attend special issues forums, committee meetings, legislative activities, and the industry trade show.
In case you missed part or all of the REALTORS® Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo, Catch up on the events at NAR's Blog:
2018 Legislative Meetings Live Wrap Up
Special Summer Kickoff Breakfast
Upcoming CE Classes
- Code of Ethics
- Loan Programs & Local Assistant Programs
- How to Sell a HUD Home
- MREC Required Supervision
- Veteran's Affairs Financing
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Certification
- MRP - Military Relocation Professional Certification
- ABR - Accredited Buyer's Representative Designation
- and More...
FCAR has a Private Facebook Group!
For FCAR Members - Realtors and Affiliates
Our Facebook group is the perfect place to join the conversation:
- Need a referral for a professional? Cleaning company...rental management...roofer...plumber...you name it.
- Looking to hire? An assistant...a bookkeeper...marketing manager...
- Need to promote a committee project or event?
- Got a burning question? The FCAR Facebook Group is the perfect place to Start a Conversation!
Click to Join:
Thank You To Our Sponsors!
Click to Connect