Thank You to Our Sponsors - Click to Connect
This Week's News
Welcome to our Newest FCAR Members
FCAR Trade Show
Join Me in Welcoming Our Newest Members:
- Deborah Palsha and Galen Clagett, with Clagett Realty
- Katie Buscher, Re/Max Realty Plus
- Samson Dah, Great Atlantic Real Estate
- Rebekah Dombroski and Matthew Foley, with Long & Foster
- Steven Hoke and Stacy Kaminski, with Real Estate Teams
- Elizabeth Vaughan, Lindsay Barnhart, Thomas Calvert, Gary McKee, Laytonya Ballard, Kelly Moncada, and Joanna Brown, with Keller Williams
- Stephany Spanier, Turning Point Real Estate
- Caroline Marcus, Maryland REO Connection
- Janelle Wilson, with Radcliff Realty Group
- Molly Deibler, with Re/Max Plus
- Audra Jacob, with Century 21 Redwood
- Helene Zrihen, with Berkshire Hathaway
- David Holt, with Taylor Properties
- Terry Weldon, with Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
- Arlene Allert, with Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Hugh Gordon, with Interfaith Housing Alliance
- Melanie Meyer, with Guaranteed Rate
- Zachary Gunther, with Adams Insurance Agency
- Rob Abdinoor, with Keystone Title Settlement
2017 Fall Trade Show
Save the Date!
Tuesday October 17, 2017,
11:00 am to 2:00 pm
Great Frederick Fair, Bldg. 9
The Trade Show is coming up...Affiliates, if you would like to register, Contact Janet MCKinney – Education and Events Coordinator, at 301-663-0757, or email: email@example.com
Frederick Police Department App
The Frederick Police Department has released an updated mobile application. The app is free to the public and provides access to reporting anonymous tips, staff directory, safety tips, and Frederick’s Most Wanted.
If you have the old version of the app, simply delete it and install the new one. To install the new FPD app please go to your app Store and search for "Frederick Police". The new application will appear.
For more information on the Frederick Police Department mobile application please contact Michele Bowman at 301-514-0779 / 240-446-4912.
*Thanks to our Affiliate Vicki French for letting us know about the App!
Board of Directors Openings
FCAR’s Nominating Committee is seeking qualified & motivated members to serve as Directors on FCAR’s Board of Directors. There is a REALTOR® Director opening and an Affiliate Director opening since the terms for Jennifer Grove and Beau Pichon are coming to an end. REALTOR® Directors serve for three years and Affiliate Directors serve two year terms.
Please consider nominating yourself or someone else for one or both of the Director vacancies. CLICK HERE for a list of qualifications.
The deadline to submit nominations is Monday, August 21. There is no formal nominations form---simply contact FCAR Nominating Committee Chair Aaron Marsh at firstname.lastname@example.org and send a copy email to FCAR CEO Steve Jarvis at email@example.com.
Thank you for your consideration,
Steve Jarvis, CEO FCAR
September Membership Meeting
The first fall Membership Meeting will be Thursday, September 7, 2017
11:30 am to 1 pm
Dutch's Daughter Restaurant
Location: 7210 Corporate Ct, Suite B, Frederick, MD 21703
RE/MAX Results Training Room
135 Hour Course Required to take the PSI Exam
3 Modules- $450 per module plus books
PRE REGISTER BY AUG 31st, 2017
Thank You To Our Sponsors!
Click to Connect