View e-mail in browser
Weekly News from FCAR
Thank You to Our Sponsors - Click to Connect
This Week's News
2018 Real Estate Legislation
FCAR Open House
Code of Ethics Reminder
Key REALTOR® Legislative Issues for 2018
There are 23 key issues that Realtors® are keeping their eyes on in this upcoming legislative season. Here is a synopsis.
- Landlord-Tenant information issues, Mortgage Broker Finder's Fee, Appraisal Management Companies, and Commercial Property Landlord rights
Frederick County Bills:
- Campaign rules regarding current members of government boards and commissions
- Monocacy Scenic River Advisory Board rules
Key Realtor® Issues:
- Broker Succession
- Guarantee Fund
- Homestead Credit
- Assessment Appeals
- Recordation Tax
- Address Confidentiality
- Septic Pump Outs
- Personal Exemptions
- Standard Deduction
- Estate Taxes
Please see the FCAR website new legislation issues document for the full report.
You are Invited!
To the FCAR Summer Open House
You can take your Code of Ethics Continuing Education class anytime online, or at FCAR this summer on any of the following dates:
- July 5, 9:00 am - 12 noon
- July 12, 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- August 16, 9:00 am - 12 noon
Upcoming CE Classes
- Fair Housing
- Code of Ethics
- Agency /Residential
- Legal & Legislative Update
- A Guide to Indoor Air Quality
- Loan Programs & Local Assistance Programs
- How to Sell A HUD Home
- Wells, Septic and Percolation Testing
- MRP - Military Relocation Professional Certification
- ABR - Accredited Buyer's Representative Designation
- and More...
FCAR has a Private Facebook Group!
For FCAR Members - Realtors and Affiliates
Our Facebook group is the perfect place to join the conversation:
- Need a referral for a professional? Cleaning company...rental management...roofer...plumber...you name it.
- Looking to hire? An assistant...a bookkeeper...marketing manager...
- Need to promote a committee project or event?
- Got a burning question? The FCAR Facebook Group is the perfect place to Start a Conversation!
Click to Join:
Thank You To Our Sponsors!
Click to Connect
Copyright © 2018 Frederick County Association of REALTORS® , All rights reserved. You are receiving this email because you opted to receive communications from Frederick County Association of REALTORS® . Our mailing address is: Frederick County Association of REALTORS® * 478 Prospect Blvd. Frederick, MD 21704 | Phone 301.663.0757 | Add us to your address book
Not interested anymore? Unsubscribe Instantly.