This website is maintained by FCAR Communications. This FCAR website is made available by FCAR for our members and the public to share information about real estate-related topics. By accessing FCAR’s website you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You may not post comments that are illegal, obscene, defamatory, infringing on intellectual property rights, threatening or is otherwise objectionable. FCAR reserves the right to delete messages for any reason.
- This website may be changed without notice and its information is not guaranteed to be complete, correct or up-to-date.
- The opinions expressed on these pages are the opinions of the individual authors and should not be construed as reflecting the opinions of FCAR members, staff or its clients.
- While FCAR makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this website, FCAR does not endorse, approve, or certify such information, nor does it guarantee its accuracy, completeness, efficacy, or timeliness. No warranties of any kind are implied or granted. FCAR or any of its employees or representatives shall be held in any way liable or responsible for an results caused in relation to the information provided on this website.
- Reference to any commercial product, process, or service does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by FCAR.
- At certain places on this website, live links to other web sites can be accessed. Such external sites contain information created, published, maintained, or otherwise posted by organizations independent of FCAR. FCAR does not endorse, approve, certify, or control these external sites, nor any commercial product or service referenced, and does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, or timeliness of information located on these sites.
- When visiting our Web site, your Web browser may produce pop-up advertisements. These advertisements were most likely produced by other Web sites you visited or by third party software installed on your computer. FCAR does not endorse or recommend products or services for which you may view a pop-up advertisement on your computer screen while visiting our site.
- FCAR assumes no responsibility for consequences resulting from use of the information contained herein or obtained at linked sites, and expressly disclaims all liability for damages arising out of use, reference to, reliance on, or performance of such information.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, we employ software programs to monitor traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. In the event of authorized law enforcement investigations, and pursuant to any required legal process, information from these sources may be used to help identify an individual.
- We do not collect personally identifiable information (PII) about you unless you choose to provide that information to us.
- Any personal information you chose to provide is protected by security practices.
- FCAR does not sell or distribute email lists.
- FCAR does not disclose, give, sell, or transfer any personal information about our visitors unless required for law enforcement or by Federal law.
Other Web Measurement and Customization Tools
We use the specified software and features below:
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, we use software programs to monitor traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or otherwise cause damage. In the event of law enforcement investigations and as part of any required legal process, information from these sources may be used to help identify an individual.
FCAR Antitrust Policy
Topics that may give an appearance of an agreement to violate the antitrust laws may not be discussed on the FCAR website.
Members shall not discuss with any competitor their individual company policies relating to prices or related types of sensitive information, including (a) commission levels, fees, business expenses or other business information or policies which would allow or encourage price fixing or maintenance; (b) bids on contracts for particular properties or any information which would allow or encourage bid rigging; (c) a firm’s competitive business decisions; (d) duration or types of listing agreements the firm will enter into or the form of compensation the firm will accept or negotiate; (e) the compensation offered or paid to a firm’s agents or employees; (f) plans concerning any proposed or existing customers, clients or territories; (g) any other actions that might be construed as concerted attempts to restrain competition, including joint attempts to control or affect prices, market conditions, marketing practices, customer choice, or the like.
- Documents in DOC format require Microsoft Word® or Microsoft Word Viewer®.
- Documents in PDF format require the Adobe Acrobat Reader®. If you experience problems with PDF documents, please download the latest version of the Reader®.
- If you need help accessing information in different file formats such as PDF, Word, MP3, see Instructions for Downloading Viewers and Players.
FCAR Video Policy
The video recordings brought to you by FCAR are offered to the public for informational purposes only. Any and all information perceived from these videos through either visual, verbal, or written means, should be considered the sole opinions of the presenter(s). As in all cases, viewers should never take any information from these or any videos at face value and should always do their due diligence, forming their own opinions and best judgment. And where applicable, the advice of a competent legal, tax and accounting or other professional should be sought.
FCAR Photo Policy
FCAR reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at any event sponsored by FCAR, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. FCAR may use the photos/videos in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by FCAR, including, but not limited to: brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, social media sites, etc. To ensure the privacy of individuals and children, images will not be identified using full names or personal identifying information without written approval from the photographed subject, parent or legal guardian. A person attending a FCAR event who does not wish to have their image recorded for distribution should make their wishes known to the photographer, and/or the event organizers, and/or contact FCAR, in writing of their intentions.