NAR Has Tons of Resources
(Available to affiliates too!)
- Residential Campaign: The Get Realtor® Campaign aims to “reimagine the R®” for current generations of home buyers, sellers and real estate investors. The 15 and 30 second TV spots, digital ads, online video and social media posts, are available for you to use and share. What a fun, uplifting and entertaining way to stay “top of mind” with your contacts on your social media channels, embedded in your website, or shared in newsletters. Visit NAR’s consumer-facing social media sites for shareable Get Realtor® content:
- Commercial Campaign: The Consumer Advertising Campaign showcases to consumers the benefits of working with a Realtor® when looking for a commercial space. Visit the Ad Center to access all of the campaign’s commercial materials.
- NAR has partnerships with several media outlets to create consumer facing content that engages and encourages their audience to “Get Realtor®”. All of these are shareable. Read about these content providers and more: Washington Post, The New York Times, Barkpost, Apartment Therapy, The Onion, Money and Fortune, and coming soon, Tasty (like you see in your Facebook stream…those will be fun to share!). Check out each content hub here: NAR media Partnerships
Free Blog Content
- NAR’s Realtor® Content Resource offers free, original home ownership content you can use in your consumer communications. Add expert articles about home ownership, buying, and selling to your blog, or email marketing.
Library and Archives
Not only does NAR have one of the largest libraries (with books and e-books on a vast array of business topics) they have a large number of articles, studies, reports, videos, tutorials, blogs, field guides, infographics, and more. Before you search for information elsewhere in the Library, check out some of these most popular items:
Take advantage of the research that NAR staff have already done for you. Field Guides are one-stop resource packages on dozens of subjects of interest to Realtors®. On each page you’ll find links to articles, books, websites, statistics, and other material on each subject. Some favorites:
- Buy Vs. Rent – Usable chart, links to articles, consumer information and books, videos and more.
- Smart Homes – Resources on all kinds of topics: automation for seniors, security issues, quick guides, and all you need to be the go-to resource for your clients.
- Facebook for Realtors®, Pinterest for Realtors®, Instagram, Snapchat, Google Analytics and more.
- Sales and Marketing topics, Commercial topics, Technology, and much more.
Designed with you in mind, the Realtor Benefits® Program is your official member benefits resource, bringing you savings and unique offers on products and services just for Realtors®. Check in often, as new benefit partners are added regularly.
- Free Placester Websites
- FedEx Discounts
- Hertz Discounts
- E & O Insurance
- Realtors® Federal Credit Union
- Computer and Electronics Discounts
- and more
Blogs & Podcasts
The most popular and current podcast is “The Takeaway with Nobu Hata“, in which Nobu, the NAR Director of Member Engagement, interviews top agents from around the country about what they are doing in their businesses.
There are hundreds of research reports, over 50 that are current, about topics that are important to the real estate business…just a few: Commercial research, consumer opinion, financing, homebuyers and sellers, homeownership/home features, land, market data, technology, international buyers…and more.
Check out the NAR Website (https://www.nar.realtor/) for more resources that will help you and your business Grow!